Tuesday, April 26, 2011

bluebonnet bunny


 
 

 
 He did not care for actually holding a bluebonnet. He turned up his nose up & kept flipping the flower up & down with his wrist.
 
 
Please ignore the people in the background of this one. I forgot to crop them out. They had a Mason in their midst too. We kept hearing statements like "No, Mason....Come back over here Mason!...Stop that! Mason"....hopefully this was not foreshadowing.


 


 The pic below is one of my favorites.... basking in the afternoon sunlight, hair blowing in the breeze, enjoying a nice Avent pacie (see if I was a celebrity, I would have just earned us some free Avent pacifier samples by that oh-so-subtle product placement...but alas, I guess I'll just enjoy my privacy & buy my own Avent pacies...this is not to say that you Aunts/Uncles/Grandparents reading this can't purchase some for little Mason...)



No comments:

Post a Comment