Jeff's parents rented out a beach house for a Port Aransas vacation for everyone. Mason LOVED the ocean & was fearless. With his tush lifted high & with great gusto, he crawled straight in with no concern over how far out he was venturing. We kept restarting him up on the sand each time he was getting too deep. Highlights of the trip: seeing Keith & Gary attempt a bicycle built for two ride down the street (I've never heard big,strong Uncle Gary sound so panic stricken); the nitwit Sarah also took a gander at the bike, but I missed that show (inside joke here....I don't really think Sarah is a nitwit); Jeff's repeated attempts at pulling off the Captain's hat (belonged to the house so God only knows how many other people have also donned this hat...thankfully we came home sans lice); & seeing Mason's reaction to the ocean.

Riding over to the island on the ferry: Mason was more impressed with the orange bell pepper that would become part of a fajita dinner that week, than with his first large water crossing. The nerd in Jeff couldn't help but see what his Andriod GPS would make of our location during the ferry ride. According to his phone, we were sinking. Andriod FAIL: we have an ongoing Andriod vs iPhone battle in our home.
It was as if the hat kept finding him. These aren't even all the pictures I have of him sporting this thing...but I left some of the more embarrassing ones off on purpose...yes MORE embarrassing this these gems.
We don't know how he sits like this....baby abs of steel I guess. Go ahead try it at home.
Touchdown was a running theme of the week too.
Some sand castle building with Nonnie & Papa Lou
Thanks Great Aunt Gail & Great Uncle Joe for this over-sized shovel & bucket set for Mason's birthday. It was perfect for digging & dinning.
See any resemblance between Jeff & this kid? I don't know....
No comments:
Post a Comment