Wednesday, August 24, 2011

July: part one

If you're on the hunt for a good read, I highly recommend this book.  After finishing it in one day, I read an online review of the book written by an avowed atheist. As you can imagine she was very critical of the book, its message & its motives...but then again she probably wrote her critique (at least mentally) before even getting past the title page. The pictures in this post are pre-hairchopping #3. I think he was starting to look a little like a Justin Bieber baby with that mop of hair.
 
 
 
 Mason has discovered a new toy, the carpet sunlight.  I enjoy watching him try to figure out this puzzling phenomenon while I eat my morning cheerios.
 Hanging out with Uncle Keith.

Our wonderful little playgroup!  We couldn't believe they actually all sat there long enough to snap a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment