Watching the Rangers lose with Uncle Keith & Uncle Jordan : (
Really lady? another picture!
"He's an angry elf!" (that caption is for you Aunt Lindsey & Aunt Sarah....sorry Austin, I'm sure Sarah read this post to you three times because she's mentioned in it. I didn't realize until this weekend that I had some forced readership happening with this blog. Luckily for you captive followers out there, my posts are quite infrequent! Or perhaps that's worse for you. The crazy person that insists on showing you this Mason blog has to show you material you've already viewed....like a bad television rerun. I guess just smile & suffer through...or pray their internet connection is lost!)
We stayed home to pass out candy this year. Next year we'll dress up & head out with the little man. If his hair is still dark by then (it's been getting lighter & coming in lighter underneath), we're considering Harry Potter or Elvis for Halloween 2011. Cast your votes now!
Melanie also came over on Halloween to eat dinner, watch the Ranger's game & pass out candy. Let it be known that she only passes out extra candy to the cuter children. So, little children don't come by our house looking a mess!
Looking glum about his future career!
The rocket scientists!
This face is hilarious....unless it's late at night & Mr. Mason thinks it's a party instead of bedtime!
Really dude, get your own toys! (no...Mason loves his daddy time...he always laughs at Jeff)
I want, I want, I want...THIS is the true "magic chair"....it bounces manually, vibrates, plays music & nature sounds & best of all....it has an AUTOMATIC bounce button! Really it's more like a shake button, but I figure they don't want to call it that for semantic reasons! Automatic baby shaker doesn't sound too great from a marketing standpoint. The shake/bounce feature reminds me of a massage chair at the nail salon. Mason liked it & I didn't have to sit there bouncing his seat. I was free to move about the house doing thrilling things like the laundry, using the restroom, getting a beverage, etc. We got to borrow this heavenly machine from my mom's boss (thanks again Barbara!!!!). Now I just need to order one for our house!
Typical babysitter, yakking on the phone instead of tending to the babe! Just kidding Aunt Lindsey....you are a FABULOUS, FREE babysitter!
| The alligator kept ending up in his mouth....poor Frank! |
| Are you almost finished with this nonsense lady? |
| No mom, I didn't break the lamp! Something about this picture made me think he's trying to look innocent of some misdeed. |
Daddy got home from work just in time for some tummy time!
Free? Who said I was free??? I'm keeping a tab and someday you're gonna keep my kids to pay me!!! :)
ReplyDelete