We had beautiful weather last Sunday, so we took a walk outside. We donned shorts, short sleeves & sunglasses. Our weather every day since Sunday has been disgusting, dreary & freezing cold. We have been holed up in the house all week dreaming of days when our nice stroller weather will return. HATE, HATE, HATE the cold! We do plan to take Mason out for some snow pictures today though. It's surprising that with trips to the Texas panhandle & New Mexico, that his first snow experience will be in central Texas.
He is such a thoughtful baby. He even got mommy a card for her birthday. : )
The picture on the right is how they looked when I left to take my shower (one of my favvvvvorite times of the day). The pic on the left is when I returned. I don't blame you Mason, Daddy's woodworking & cooking shows on Create TV are borrrring! jk Jeff! ; )

No comments:
Post a Comment