Saturday, December 25, 2010

Neighborhood owls & the ski mask granny (oh & a baby named Mason)


After returning from a weekly run to Target, I spotted an owl hanging out over our garage (aka Jeff's shop....I don't think a car will ever actually grace its interior). What I couldn't capture was the little, pea brained mockingbird that was harrassing the owl. Obviously not a smart fellow. Judging by the size of the owl he could have eaten him.  We also have a neigborhood granny that cruises around on her hoveround on a nightly walk with her little white dog trailing at her side on a leash.  I would love to get her picture for the blog (I will refrain because it would be quite rude & would likely frighten her).  As the weather has turned colder, she now rides around wearing a hot pink ski mask.  I assume she's just walking the dog, but she might also be scouting the neighborhood for houses to hit up.  No one would suspect her!




 The boy likes iPhones & so does his mother! hint hint! "Uncle" Jason finally held Mason...or rather prevented him from falling to the floor once Mason was plopped onto his lap!

 The tree made its way down from the attic to hang out in our big room for a week. Once assembled, it only took us another week to finish decorating it.
 The little mummy & his humidifier. I think every good Egyptian king slept with one close by.


 He usually wakes up on the right side of the bouncy seat.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment