Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The blog lives on...

I've fallen down on the blogging job. Does that make me a flogger (failed+blogger)? Be warned that I'm in a cheesy mood tonight & now that I'm not in the classroom this year, I can't use up my jokes upon a captive 4th grade audience. In an attempt to catch up, I am overloading this post with pictures of the little guy's latest happenings. Yes, this is a happening place here. We're pretty busy & occasionally we get to sleep a little bit too! 
Bath towel elf
Thank goodness he came with instructions!
Not the only reason we love this baby, but it does make the 4am bottles not hurt so bad thinking of how April 15th won't ding us quite as much this year! 
Try feeling these legs kicking around your insides & stretching into your ribs!
Grumpy face!
"You don't say!"

 
Is having a monkey on your butt as bad as having one on your back?
If only he could talk & tell us!









 











No comments:

Post a Comment